Monday, June 30, 2008

Week 6 - Monday

Yesterday's weight was 110.2 Kg.

I haven't blogged in a few days since I wasn't very good about keeping to my diet and not snacking. It might have to do with the way I always diet - lots of dedication the first few weeks that fizzles out to nothing afterwards. It could be that I'm dealing with some emotional stuff and I'm falling back on my old routine of snacking sweets to feel better.

The only bright spot in all of these days was that I have not bought any chocolate although I have been to the supermarket a couple of times. I did eat a little chocolate since someone returned from the US and brought Hershey's Kisses and I was in no place to resist their siren call. ;-)

So, I snacked a little today as well - 5 cookies so far, but, I'm going to get my salad soon and I'll phone my mom to make sure that I get on the treadmill today.

Had a good meeting with my shrink yesterday which I'm still processing so I'm not sure the next couple of days will be snacks free. Still this is important, possibly life altering stuff so it's worth the delay/sacrifice.

No weight today as I don't have access to scales.

Something cool that I'm looking foreward to is Joss Whedon new on-line series! It has some great actors and I love Joss Whedon's work, the man knows how to balance fun, comedy, character development and thought provoking story lines.

So here is the teaser for "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog":



Teaser from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog on Vimeo.

Thanks go out for argh ink for showing me the way to this teaser and being a fun blog to read always. :-)

No comments: