Sunday, July 13, 2008

Week 8 - Sunday - Starting Over

As you may have guessed from lack of posts I've been less than great at following the diet and so didn't want to blog.

Went into the endocrinologist's office on Friday and my cholesterol and sugar are good (the cholesterol can go a little lower) and we've finally reached the correct dosage for my Thyroid problem.

I'm happy about all these things and I was, in fact, so cheered up by the results that I kept to the diet over the weekend and even went for 30 minutes on the treadmill on Friday and Saturday.

Due to over two weeks of neglect my weight as of this morning is 111 Kg (=~244.7 lb) so at least I kept 4.5 Kg off (=~ 9.92 lb), I hope.

I already talked to my mom about reminding me to get on the treadmill so I hope to keep at it.

That's it for now, I'm turning a new leaf.

No comments: