Monday, July 14, 2008

Week 8 - Monday

I did very well yesterday - no cookies or sweets. I had a nice sandwich for lunch and a salad for dinner (turns out I don't like the McDonald's salad). Throughout the day I also had a couple of yogurt drinks and two granola bars.

I also drank enough, always a good thing.

This morning's weight was 110.6 Kg (=~243.83 lb) so I'm trying to stay strong - it's a very good weight for the way I binged last Wednesday and Thursday.

Today I had a yogurt drink in the morning and pasta for lunch (pesto sauce with no cream). I also received a salad but I don't really feel like eating it. I may just put it in the fridge and try and eat it tomorrow. In the afternoon I ate yogurt with muesli and I drank 12 glasses of water (and a few glasses of coffee) so I'm doing pretty well.

I hope to get home before 9 pm tonight and get on the treadmill. I'm actually sort of looking forward to the treadmill. That's a disturbing thought! ;-)

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with more news or at least a report that everything is the same. :-)

No comments: