Thursday, June 19, 2008

Week 4- Thursday

This morning's is still 110 Kg but I'm OK with it.

I think my weight loss rate may be slowing down a little, but that was expected.

It's going to be interesting going shopping for clothes tomorrow. I'll do my best to get the bare essentials so that I don't 'waste' money on clothes that won't really fit me in a few months, let alone next summer.

I'm still well on the way to meeting one of my goals - reaching 105 Kg=~231.5 lb by my parents 40Th wedding anniversary which is on August 25Th. I'm sort of hoping to reach 100Kg=~220.5 lb but any weight between these two would be extremely awesome!

Last night I dinner and ate half of my second helping when I felt so full that I actually stopped and put the plate in the fridge. That's a first for me and I'm hopeful that it's a sign that my body may yet be trained to 'think' as a thin person's body. :-)

I'm going to get my salad now. So I'll post again on Sunday.

No comments: